Friday, January 29, 2010

Corporate Image


I'll be the first to admit that personal image is everything but how much does image matter to a corporation? Lately I've been following Ford Motor Co. and I've begun to understand that there must be something to a company's image. Ford has recently gained market share in both the US and Europe and posted its first annual profit in 4 years. They achieved all this without having received any government bailout money last year. What does this mean for Ford's image? What will happen as a result of it? I think this will boost Ford's image, and we will continue to see both increased market share domestically and internationally and stronger profits for the company. I also think individuals pay attention to what is going on at a company and if the image is overall positive, they may be influenced to go with one product over another. What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment